Prepare yourself for a real mix of songs primarily in English and Spanish but also in Swedish, and in that French which I do not speak and much less pronunciate well.

Prepárense para una verdadera mezcla de canciones principalmente en inglés y español pero también en sueco y en ese francés que no hablo ni mucho menos pronuncio.

Out-of-the-box-thinking is often requested, but is usually accepted only when coming from within a-small-mutual-admiration-network.

Here it is: Bartering plenty of Noise for a tiny bit of Voice

My weight? Yes there is about 20 pounds, 9 kilos, difference with when I began this blog. Luckily for me it has been in a downward direction.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010 today is the date!

Today is that day, my sixtieth birthday and I must confess that I find myself more than a bit surprised by that fact.

As a present to myself I will start posting one song played with guitar and harmonica, daily, for a whole year.

I mean if someone could do that with the cooking of Julia Child, how could it not be done with so much beautiful music and that, though so full of sentiments, has the added value of being low in those calories one should be careful with when hitting 60. (ok before that too)

I have not actually checked out whether there are 365 songs that I like and know how to play but, if I get to run low on inventories, perhaps you will be able to suggest some.

See you! Or, more correctly phrased... see and hear me!

PS. If this helps me spread my voice and noise on other concerns I have… the better. Imagine these things one has to do just because one is not a PhD! But, come to think of it, if a PhD I might have to behave like one, and perhaps would not be doing these other things I love.

No comments: